- Advising in developing regulatory tariff frameworks;
- Designing specific regulatory policies & associated regulatory procedures;
- Assessing the impact of changes in regulatory policies;
- Advising on optimal strategies for regulatory market participants;
- Providing advice & support on market restructuring.
REGULATORY PRICING & REPORTING
- Designing management accounting policies & procedures for regulatory reporting;
- Preparation of detailed tariff calculations;
- Preparation of regulatory reports;
- Representation of the Regulated companies (verifications by Regulator, auditors etc.);
- Developing regulatory reporting tools, praparing requirements for software developers;
- Training in regulatory accounting & reporting.
- Analysis of operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Review of performance against industry standards (benchmarking);
- Gap identification and analysis;
- Modelling scenarios to bridge the gap;
- Assessing impact of scenarios on selected KPIs;
- Identification of potential upsides as well as relevant risks;
- Selection of optimal scenario to bridge the gap.
DISPUTE & LITIGATION
- Supporting legal claims & disputes with economic analysis and financial calculations;
- Providing expert testimony for legal hearings;
- Quantification & economic valuation of damages;
- Modelling counterfactual scenarios & assessing impact on competition;
- Assistance in special investigations due to suspected or actual fraud, breaches of ethics, conflicts of interest and other forms of impropriety.